Vine shears with a maximum 1.5"" cutting capacity.
- Soft rubber bumper absorbs cutting shock
- American made, aircraft quality forgings and aluminum handles
- Unique left-handed thread center bolt system
- Most parts interchangeable with the discontinued Corona 195 BNS Series
Length: 19 in
CA RESIDENTS: PROP 65 WARNING
Superior Fruit Equipment warrants to the original purchaser that the products we manufacture and sell are free from defects in material and workmanship for the useful life of the specific tool. Normal wear or incidental damage to the tool from use or maintenance is not covered. We reserve the option to repair or replace any product returned under warranty and only if, in our judgment, the product has not been misused or altered inappropriately.
The product must be returned to the factory freight prepaid with a copy of the original receipt or invoice and prior authorization from Superior Fruit Equipment. After inspection, repair or replacement, we will ship the product back freight by like method.
We will replace parts that have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship. We will not replace parts that have been abused or misused, including:
- Blades filed razor thin with the factory cutting bevel removed
- Aluminum handles bent from attempting to cut materials too hard or too large
- Wood handles broken
- Hook or blade tangs broken at the top of the handle
Extensive laboratory testing shows that when a lopper is subjected to excessive cutting force but the handles are kept in alignment, the blade/hook tang fails through the top bolt hole. This is a rare occurrence with the handles normally breaking (wood) or bending (aluminum) first. A tang broken above the top bolt hole indicates that side loading or twisting occurred and the resulting torque breakage is not covered by warranty.
Please contact us if you have any warranty questions.